Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Collage Mania/Fiber Art for a Cause open for viewing!

Collage Mania II is up for preview. Go to the site and check out all the great collages. There are a lot of familiar names for those of us that read Quilting Arts magazine. It's a great cause and an even better way to donate to CHARITY since you get something beautiful in return!
I did this last year and now a woman in Lincoln, Nebraska has an original collage made by me!
Check out page 19 to see my contribution. I cajoled my friend Elaine to make one too...you can see hers on page 33.

2 comments:

Virginia A. Spiegel said...

Thanks for posting about Collage Mania and for donating artwork! I am optimistic Collage Mania will be a very successful fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Our goal is at least $20,000 in 3 days!
Warm regards, V.

Anonymous said...

I checked out your submission and it is beautiful and a nice tribute to your mom.