Obviously my laptop is fixed! Apparently I cracked the screen when I shut a notebook in it. Dumb. Yes. So for $166 I have a brand new screen and a cleaned up laptop thanks to Matthew Lane at Your Computer Guy in Batavia. I have used him for many a clean up and he is very good. Knowledgeable. I am thankful I have my laptop back!
My sister asked me for a Chinese auction donation for St Joe's in Buffalo, Ian's high school. I am setting free "Noel"!
One of my Boho bags.
I have learned:
- Elephant poop is actually used to make paper.
- I need to loose 30 lbs. Seriously. Really. Truly
- I have to get up at 4:30 AM. Ugh.
- I miss Mary Lee.
- I enjoy reading these books...Delores Stewart Riccio. I could be part of their circle. Thanks Alex
- I cannot carry a 60 lb slab of marble by myself. My knee will concede. I tripped up the step and down we went...the vintage marble is in 5 pieces now.