Monday, April 27, 2009

My Retreat was a BLAST!


Here I am with a few of my Circle of Friends retreaters in KEEPSAKE QUILTING store.

(Lisa, Nicki, me, Elaine, Talia, Tami and Ely) I had a great time! I am very tired from the busy weekend ( not much SLEEP!) and the 450 mile drive home today. I learned much, laughed alot and met some interesting people that I will always call FRIENDS!!


Right next door to Keepsake Quilting is PATTERNWORKS store. (Jody, me & Shirl). There was also a bead store & Needlearts store in town.

I would love to know how much $$ all these woman spent that day! I have knowledge of at least one woman that spent $500 at Keepsake alone and had it all shipped home!!! We can't deny our part in stimulating the economy this past weekend for sure.

Today I learned:

  1. Swine Flu is epidemic, or so says all news channels...I seem to remember a Swine Flu in the 70's..?
  2. My daughter CAN take good care of home & animals. 1 Dean, 1 Chester & 1 Clifford all good and no signs of starvation...no broken molding on any doors, no sink full of dirty dishes. All went well in my absence. Thanks!
  3. I paid 2.06 for gas in New Hampshire this morning and 2.18 for gas at home this evening. Sucks for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Kathi, Loved the pictures and wishing you a great day... one without rain until the work day is over. Anne

talia said...

awww great pictures Kathi! I still have to update my blog with my CoF experiences and pictures. I'm STILL putting things away, most of it is done, it's now most;y beads! I'm so glad that you, Ely and myself got to git together again!! ♥ ya !