Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sharing a CQ Swap Block
















This is a block I received from Mary last year in a "Favorite" things block swap. Each participant provided info for the general outcome of their block. I requested SHABBY chic colors and suggested some motifs that would be interesting, hence that excellent DRAGONFLY!! Mary DELIVERED big time! She called herself a newbie. WHAT??!! I would not say that. It is awesome and every stitch she put into this shows much care and consideration. I LOVE this piece. I plan to put it into a shadowbox frame and hang it in the kitchen. It will make a great partner piece to the valance I have circulating from SEA to shining SEA right now. Literally! I made a valance for my kitchen for a current CQ RR and in 2 months I will be able to share that. I am getting anxious to WELCOME it home!


TODAY I learned:
  1. Giving up CARBS is hard. My body LOVES them, CRAVES them and NEEDS them!!
  2. Terrell Owens is coming to the Buffalo Bills. I learned of this, but I don't care. I don't watch football. I DO know that he is a character and trouble follows him. Great. Just what they need. It's not troubling enough just to be the BILLS.


No comments: