Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Belle Armoire + My Cuff = Published!

I posted this cuff on my blog back in April of last year. I got this mag in the mail Saturday and thought nothing of a free magazine...really, not a second thought about WHY I may have gotten it. Last night I picked it up for bedtime perusing. I was flipping through when what did I see?MY CUFF!!!!!! On page 73!!!!I was actually jumping on the bed! Melissa came running...she was excited for me. Michael was on his way home and was equally happy and proud! It has been a goal of mine for a few years, to get something of mine published in a magazine. This is only my second submission. I am elated!

I have learned:

  1. It feels really good to see something I created in print! I like it. I must do it again!

  2. Dean is an optimum pooper.........in my livingroom. Out with senior dog food.

  3. Is Christopher Meloni leaving Law & Order SVU or not? I hope not. Manly man.

2 comments:

tisme said...

WOO WOO WOO
good for you Kathi!
And to say I knew you when. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Reaching a goal is an important step in life. What a wonderful accomplishment. Your work is always so beautiful and creative. All who know you have to share your joy.