My fellow row makers are:
#1) Connie used Virginia Findlay Wolfe's 15 Minutes of Play concept to create the top row of cool and crazy blocks! Love!
#2) Me. One of the 2 extra blocks I made for the quilt. A checkerboard.
#3) Dodie paper pieced these wonderful blocks! Vivid and perfect!!
#4) My original row to kick start the quilt. I chose the cool swirly purple-y fabric as focus. I love the "+" quilts all over the web so modified one to work.
#5) My dear friend Tracy J, upon request duress, appliqued this row of precious blocks! She has become a proficient applique quilter and I am happy to have her handiwork in my quilt.
#6) Me. The second row I made to make my quilt larger. Wonky stars, one of my favorite blocks.
#7) Elaine's square in a square rendition for my RRRR.
I love each and every stitch my friends put into their rows for me.
A pieced back using the rest of some fabrics from my rows.
Thank you to those that participated in my Row Robin and to those that contributed to my treasure!
And it sure feels good to finish a UFO!
I am the very happy winner of Thearica's wallet give-away!! My wallet came today. I LOVE it!! Thank you Q! I will use and treasure it...and think of you each and every day as I use it. I feel fortunate to have such giving, caring friends. Thearica is the quintessential southern lady.
I have learned:
- I have joined a gym. A quaint little gym down the road. We use a swipe card to get in 24/7. It is a fraction of the cost of the YMCA or other gym in Batavia.What a brilliant idea. I will succeed. Encourage me.
- Darcy, my little love, my niece. turns 15 on Sunday. Seems only a short time ago she was sleeping on me, frantically holding onto to Baby.
- Pregnant Jenn, my DIL, had to have one of her wisdom teeth pulled today. Murphy's Law.
- Cheryl Doodie has completed the hand quilting on my Wonky Penny's quilt! Pics as soon as I get it from her.
- Christina Aguilera and One Big World. Love this simple tune. "Say Something"