The laptop saga continues. I still cannot find my pictures. That is bad. Very bad. It was as slow as dial up for the last few days. Unplugged the modem for a bit. Seems to have made a change. I fear it is a slow demise. I am not prepared.
Can I do my own taxes? I have no dependents, no special circumstances that require additional forms. Should be simple.
I have learned:
- I will be watching the Superbowl tonight for the first time in many years. I need to keep track of the quarter scores. Good luck!
- I have restarted my redwork snowmen blocks using a nice tidy chain stitch. Like the thicker look.
- Jenn is pregnant as you know. She posted a pic of her dinner earlier this week, which prompted much ewwws and ughs and a few hmmmms. Hard boiled egg with sour cream. I was a hmmmmm.
- Michael ran to the library today for a new book to read. First...awesome that he takes time to read books. Second...open library on a Sunday?
- The best oatmeal. Abundance. Hope I can find it in stores. This was at Ollie's.
- My friend Annie has a daughter that plays high school hockey very well. This is a pic of Meagan I played with in befunky.com. (Above)