A friend cleaned up my laptop. I should have given him more info on the troubles. I still cannot find my pictures. When I download them from my camera, they don't go to My Pictures. I have to find them on Desktop and move them to Windows Photo. Even then, I don't know where they go! It is very frustrating.
I may have to pay my computer guy to get things back in order.
I have learned:
- Mela is crawling! I posted a video on FB of her new moves. Every week is a new thing. Melissa & Mela joined Pam & I yesterday for lunch and some thrift shopping. Mela was an angel.
2. Jenn is 15 weeks prego now! Still don't know what baby will be. A Sean Michael or a Madison
3. Michael goes to Michigan this week for some air assault training. He graduated from his leadership class last week in top 20%. He is busy.
4. I filed my taxes myself. I hope I did things correctly. I pay the state of NY & the federal government a lot of money. :(
5. I am attending a healing mass for Sandy tonight in Marilla. A pet scan showed cancer in 3 different areas this past week. Prayers please.
6. This month's UFO, Sophia's quilt, is under needle as I write. I am doing my meandering quilting on this on also. I will have 2 finished quilts by end of February!