Monday, December 7, 2009

Sassaman Silhouette


Instead of tossing the negative images from another project, I gathered them up and this is how it worked out! It is a pattern by Jane Sassaman...find her blog/website in my blog list on the left of this post. I used an exacto knife to cut out the black felt I had ironed fusible onto. The background is a gorgeous blue linen napkin! I love this strong graphic. Not sure if I will do machine or hand stitching on this now.
This is the 3rd attempt to post on my blog. Seems I am having issues with my computer. It hangs in cyber space then I have to close to get it to move on and I lose everything I had written. Ugh. I think I need a PC clean sweep soon. Real soon.
I have so many things to share but for now this is all I can manage without getting stuck.

No comments: