Yesterday found me traveling (last minute) with my friend Sandy to a dinner theatre in Pennsylvania. The Riverside Inn is an old Victorian hotel. Very quaint. Excellent play called The Bench, referencing 2 husbands waiting for their wives in a mall at Christmas time. Sandy continues to improve after chemo & the brain surgery this past year. Christmas Eve is her birthday so with her family I will celebrate!
I have learned:
- Old friends. Nice to reminisce with someone that knew you before life made you.
- SEW Somerset & Art Quilting Studio are out. Great inspiration.
- Kindness impresses me. Thanks Jody.
- KoolAid dying, another quick hit of creativity. Pour a pack or two in water, toss in woolly bits, nuke a few minutes and in less than an hour, gorgeous colored fabrics.
- Do cigarette's really have jet fuel as an ingredient? Yes. And over 600 other toxins & poisons. I learned this attending my niece, Darcy's, graduation from D.A.R.E. this morning.