Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sweet Mela's Sundress

I fashioned this little sundress (the one Mela helped me make!) from a girls dress I found at Sally Ann's. It had a tank top with a wide elastic waist, but the skirt fabric was precious and the yellow tulle along bottom edge was the clincher. I knew I could make something with it! 
The ties are biased tape folded over and stitched. That was easy 
Mela will model this in a few months.....if it ever warms up around here. 

I have learned:

      1.  Mela will be a big sister by December 5th!!
      2.  "Room" by Emma Donoghue is interesting read on a subject. Think Alice Sebold's "The 
           Lovely Bones" 
      3.  Madison Elizabeth is making herself known daily! Moving and growing. Can't wait to see 
           her!
       4.  Finished all five seasons of " Sons of Anarchy". Gemma...bad. Clay...see ya. Jax...good
       5.  Laptop with a friend for past week. Hoping it makes a full recovery!

No comments: