Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today.



A Today's Fiberista meeting was def a good one! Sue lead us in tessallations. I wasn't so sure I was that interested in them but after today's lesson I'm sure I am! 
Sue introduced us to Tessellationmaniac.com ( think that's right) 
We all got to play and save some things we manipulated in the easy to use program. I can try yo poet some things I saved at a later date. 
Check out the free preview of that program. We are all investing in a CD to have and play with. Thank you Sue for introducing us to this coolness!

I made the trek to Penn Yan to pick up my cleaned and tuned up Bernina. Tracy J was kind enough to bring my dirty machine in to the Amish dealer a month ago. While I was there I indulged my desire to own the felting needle apparatus and the guided 1/4" foot. I am so happy to be in posessuon of the two of them!! 


Love this pic of Michael with his boy baby Ace! Ace is a very we'll behaved little Golden. I'd even consider having a dog if he could be Ace! Michael has been sucked in hook, line & sinker for this guy. Just wait til Madison comes along. Daddy won't know what hit him!

Mela, in two weeks, has grown... Crawling faster .... Makes more weird noises with those lip & tongue and become even more adorable in the last few weeks! I missed seeing her. I fed her and goodnighted her last night. Love holding her when she's down for the count. Moving and shaking is her primary goal now. 

I have learned:

      1.  Alice Hoffmans new book, " The Museum of Extraordinary Things" is proving to be a great read.       
           Love Hoffmans books. This one seems less ethereal than her usual. Love the early 20 th 
           Century NYC in this book. Makes me want to do research 
     2.   Stephen King makes an appearance in "Sons of Anarchy" season three, second episode I
           Believe. 
     3.  Still coughing. Ugh. 
     4.  Looking for more online quilt class info. 
     5.  Mmmm. Starburst. Old school. 

No comments: