Friday, March 21, 2014

Mela is a Painter!

When I went to see Mela Wednesday after a meeting, I was gifted with her first painting!
I love it. It's hanging in my kitchen already. Seeing her little finger marks across the canvas make me smile. Mela's great grandma on Dave's side was a painter. I mentioned before that Mela will be creative. Fabric. Paint. Whatever. I want her to have that comfort and desire to make things. 

The last three days of work have nudged my medicated blood pressure up a titch. Locating gas lines is stressful. I cannot edit for the final day I spray yellow paint on the ground. 

I'm not sure who's more excited about my visit to Tennessee.... Me or jenn!? 
I arrive in Nashville tomorrow at 1:30 pm. 
Michael has a couple days off snd jenn is on break all week. She's already scoped out a new junky place for us to troll!

I have learned:

     1.  Eating no bread is not as dreadful
          as I thought it would be. 
     2.  Yume Asian Cuisine is open in 
           Batavia!  Sushi. Thai. Mmm
     3.  "The Interestings" by Meg Wolitzer  
          is proving to be a good read. 
     4.  Not sure if I mentioned this before..
          "Sons of Anarchy " is good. 
          

No comments: