This Book RR continues to be one of my favorite projects. Good people sharing great work.
Thanksgiving was a wonderful reuniting with aunts, uncles and cousins in Cincinnati, Ohio! I have 9 cousins but really only had contact with 3 of them when I was a kid. (3 were in Los Angeles and 3 were in Chicago and limited contact with them)
While in Cincinnati, my niece, Darcy posted on my Facebook that we were indeed in Cincinnati! My HGTV message board friend, Mary Ann (McPatches) saw it and since she lives in Cincinnati inquired if there would be time to get together....Yes! We had coffee early Friday. It was so nice to see her again and chat about life. She has been undergoing chemo treatments and had recently ditched her wig for her new doo! It looked great.
Melissa and Cory are in Florida with her future in-laws again, doing the Disney thing. I am Cliffy's caretaker this week.
A busy week awaits. Dinner's with friends, luncheon with quilting friends in Rochester, Zumba, Dr. appointment and work. December always fills up quickly. I look forward to my week off after Christmas. A Lot!
I have learned:
- I am getting better at the camera pic downloading on Windows Essential Photo Gallery. Less slow going we will say.
- Pedicure = pretty toes + mini spa experience. Worth more than the $20.00.
- Operation Write Home. Very cool program for our troops. A little bit of your creative time.
- Cook This, Not That, the second book after Eat This, Not That, is a cookbook even I am excited about! I hate to cook. The pictures are awesome. I will really make some of these!
- I did in fact where that Fisher sweatshirt all weekend!