This and other sites to behold were part of 4th of July.......
Masonsalocards.com. I bought 3 cards, but wish I had purchased more after really looking at them.
Michelle's baby will get this welcome.
This one is mine...of course..the dang bird drew me in! The background paper looks stamped with acrylic paint, the bird, tea cups and chair are intricately cut out and placed. The table looks to be a decorated paper and the dots are stamped also.
The artist is from Pennsylvania and was up visiting her mom. While admiring her work she was so gracious. An artist that does what she does for love of the process....for her it's cutting up little bits of paper & making mini works of art! Making money doing it is secondary.
Do check out her website.
I don't have fantasical gardens but what I have managed to create are a few areas of flowering/foliage that I love.
I have learned:
- The Sketchbook Project. Maybe. I would choose "this is not a sketchbook" theme since I don't sketch or draw. Fibers would be my medium. Thinking.....
- Somerset Studio. New editor, refreshed & I am buying it.
- Melissa on her own cell plan now! I will inherit her Blackberry. I need Blackberry 101, 102 & 103 lessons! Jody....help me!
- Under the Dome by Stephen King, the 1074 pg. tome I am reading....is good. But heavy. Heavy as in it must weigh 8 pounds!
- Bras for a Cause. Due August 30th. Will be displayed in GoArt! gallery in September this year. If you are local consider making one. 36C is the standard. A molded cup is best. Salvation Army. I picked up a pretty lacy Victoria's Secret number for 1.99. I have a couple of ideas!