- CQ for ME...I received the 2 fabrics & motifs from Nicki that will be incorporated into a CQ block that I will work on for ME! I am going to make a bag for my Weight Watchers weekly info pamphlets. It will be useful and pretty.
- I have to piece a CQ block for a RR as a new member of Crazy Quilting International.
- After a quick applique lesson from Tracy I am ready to work on 2 blocks for our guild's raffle quilt. Tracy & I are in charge of the quilt show raffle quilt for show next October.
- Plus sized inchies are on the agenda for a swap Charlyn is running. I have started seed stitching on some dyed felted wool to work with. Also a bunch of "self portrait" ATC's are part of this swap.
- I will be ready to add my stitches to the next MERMAID block I get. Mine is looking so good!
Here are 2 images of recent work by Kathy and Thearica.
My friend Sandy is in the hospital. Yesterday she had surgery to take care bleeding on her brain. I saw her this morning and she is heavily sedated but cognisant of her surroundings. She is in ICU on a ventilator so she can't talk but the first thing she "asked" me was about her daughter Lauren by using her hands to make an L. Her prognosis is good.
I have learned:
- I will lose 20-25 lbs and WW will be the route. It works.
- Read The Shack. Interesting.
- Fiber Arts Mixed Media is an online group for creative endeavors.
- There is a new Gatorade that my son's football team is supplying to the players. It has 79 grams of carbohydrates!