Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vintage Wool Braided Rug



I am loving this vintage wool braided rug. A few pick up stitches and it will be good as new. It is airing out on the line for now. I even took an antique rug beater to it! It shall reside in my sewing room soon. 

It has been an idyllic weekend. Spent time with Melissa & Mela yesterday, shopping and dining. I enjoy seeing the changes in her and how she thinks. She's a smart little girl! I especially liked seeing Mela crawl to her Mama, lay on her and her gestating sibling, and be at home. Those of us that have seen our children become parents will know of what I speak. Magicical. 

A dear online friend, Tammy, lost her 35 year old son week.  Melissa is 31. I can't even begin to imagine the feeling of loss. My thoughts are with you Tisme. 



1 comment:

tisme said...

Thanks Kathi. Getting through this is the hardest thing I have ever done.