Monday, August 26, 2013

Dragonfly

My side deck has been a flurry of dragonfly activity. They land on my coffee cup. They twit around my trumpet vine. They flit around and I love them! They are mysterious to me. Beautiful and secretive.

I have been busy working on my mandala quilt. I machine quilted it.  I'm not sure what I will do next. I know I will add crystals to it. Our mandala quilts will be on display at Blue Pearl Yoga from September 20th, the opening reception, and through the next month. I encourage you to take the time to visit. Blue Pearl Yoga is housed in the old Mason Hall on Main St. It is something to see.

I saw precious Mela Friday night. She is a sweetheart. I love that little girl!

I have learned:

  1. "Damages"....very good. Glenn Close on Netflix.
  2. Stuffed hot peppers....mmmmmmmm
  3. Garlic. MMMMMM!
  4. Woodchuck peeped up while I was sitting on my little deck yesterday...he realized I was there and ducked back down into his hole. Ugh. I must keep on keepin' on killing the homey's. Well Ted will. 
  5. I love all my arty friends~! They inspire me. 


No comments: