This was a 100% Egytian cotton sheet using the same dyes but the colors are all muted. I love it. In person it glows.
Julie's new home is home. Comfortable, spacious and totally equipped for an artist. It is a pleasure being there. Her and Her son Robbie are easy. I feel lucky to have a friend that indulges the creative urge so like me. Great things shall come of it!
I have learned:
1. I love dying! Thanks to Julie and a class I took with Val, I am ready to do my thing.
2. "House of Cards" second season. Just started. Good. Very good.
3. Less than three weeks til Madison Elizabeth Everett arrives!
4. I have always wanted a server but the price tag too steep. Thanks to an old boss, I will have one. His wife is downsizing as they prepare to move to Florida upon his retirement soon.
5. My Nancy Crow quilt didn't get into AQS Chatanooga show. But I do get to mail Ice Crystals to AQS Grand Rapids, MI, this week.