Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Half Inch Hexi's

I have been stitching, sporadically, on this snow dyed, 1/2" hexi's piece for some time. I love the color variation. 

While I like the front, I love the back! 
This piece is roughly 11" square. I have til June 1 to make it into 16" square to submit to Quilt Alliance's annual challenge, "Inspired By". Check their site for more info. Peruse the hoards of antique and less so, quilts, posted on their documentary pages. Use one as a springboard to create your own submission.  

Thanks to Pam's husband, Jim, I have my laptop back in service. Some things (my pics) are not easy to find though.  They are there and I stumble onto them, but don't remember how it happened. I need a load of patience working on it, thus this post using the crummy Blogger App on my IPad. 

I have learned:

     1.  Not sure if I posted this already but I'll say it again....Melissa & Dave are expecting this Fall! 
          Mela will be a big sister!
     2.  Jenn and Madison Elizabeth are both growing! Jenn & Michael will be home in a few weeks for 
          her baby shower
     3.  My two-hour-time-sucker, AKA mowing my lawn, has commenced. I've already wasted six
          hours this month. 
     
         

No comments: