The leftover 30's fabric binding is sewn to Mela's hexi quilt....need to stitch it down and label it and wrap her up in it!
Niagara Falls, Canada, for a gas conference for a few days. No international plan, no phone. I get to use my Passport for the first time. Should be interesting since this conference will be entirely about the gas industry, which of course pertains to us. I hope to have a Falls view room and will be on the picture taking prowl!
I have learned:
- Added another new "hat" to my repertoire at work this week....collections. These are the orders that go out to either collect money or turn off the gas.
- Ace, Michael's golden retriever puppy, has recovered from a bout with Parvo and is back in the loving lap's of his masters!
- Dick's Sporting Goods store opening soon in Batavia.
- Officers Wives, by Thomas Fleming, circa 1981, is proving to be a good read.
- Even after "capping" (Ted's term) 4 woodchuck's, 4 raccoon's and a possum, there wonders my property a couple rather large patriarchal woodchucks that dodged the bullet. Ugh.
- "Cups" by Anna Kendrick. Catchy tune. Not earth shattering, but definitely catchy.