This project was a fun exercise in creativity.
I call it "Smog"
Michael comes home for 10 days on June 2nd. Which is good since his wedding is the 8th. He will be going to Fort Campbell, Kentucky on the 11th or 12th. So much happening this year! He is looking forward to being home for a little bit. I do miss him being around. Maybe he can take a turn on the mower and weed whacker for me.
Guild day this past Saturday. I missed last month since I felt it more important I be in Oklahoma for Michael's boot camp graduation! I felt like I had missed so much in one month! We had Mary Diamond with a trunk show and a workshop on threadpainting after. Her work is beautiful. She has been published in books and magazines, showed in national shows. A retired high school teacher, she is very gracious. I will have pics soon.
I have learned:
- Connor broke up with Darcy today. 7th grade heartache.
- Refinancing is the pain in the arse I thought it would be. Appraiser came last week. I washed the letter from the bank's lawyer asking me for more info. And of course the rate is .3% lower than my lock-in rate.
- Today would have been my dad's 75th birthday. I actually miss him more now.
- I love my iPhone. I do need some tutoring on the music opportunities though.
- I need Pillar & Post....massage, outdoor hot spring in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada.
- How cool is this light from Apartment Therapy? I love it.