Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mosiac-ed Winged Heart Piece on Dumpr.net

Photo Fun
Dumpr - Photo Fun


I was messing around in dumpr yesterday and mosaic-ed my winged heart piece. I love this! I want to be able to enlarge it and print it. Does anyone know how? 

Today I plan to sew the rest of the 9 patch blocks for Melissa's quilt and make a little hot air balloon motif for a Steampunk CQ block I am working on.

I also must figure out how to unlock my Blackberry. How did it get locked anyway?

I may even post again later today! We will see how it goes....

I have learned:

  1. Episode 709 Quilting Arts TV season 7, this season, is the show my UFO is on. Judy Coates Perez is the advising artist. It's still a UFO! Martha mentioned a UFO swap so maybe someone else can give this overworked piece a new lease. (if you aren't a member of QA online, it is free. I think you have to be a member to view this!)
  2. I am taking a landscape workshop next Saturday. Searching through all my pics and I realize I am not a landscape picture taker! I have plenty of windows and doors and cool silos but no landscapes to work from. SO I googled Ireland landscapes and found this one....love it.

No comments: