This will be for a friends daughter. Apparently she fancy's herself a mermaid! Not sure if it will be a boho bag or wall hanging or pillow yet. I have time to come to that conclusion!
Melissa and Mela visited yesterday. She is all walk, no crawl now! Tantrums are rearing when she doesn't get what she wants. She is very strong. Love that girl.
Face timed with Jenn and Madison this morning. Maddi is growing some hair, almost smiling and her infant face is turning into her baby face. Pretty daddy face! Love that girl.
With the quilt show a month away and one quilt not even pieced (!!), three not bound and a bag awaiting a strap handle, we may be wondering why begin another project. It's what I do! I'm happiest when there are multiple pieces needing my hands and mind. I cannot work one project from beginning to end with no diversions along the way. And....it all gets done in their due time.
I have learned:
1. A heroin/meth overdose in front apartment in the house that Melissa is in. They moved in a month ago. Absentee landlord doesn't vet her tenants very well. He has a record. Buffalo. Kaiser town. Not cool.
2. My seven year old cable modem has died. No Netflix today. Just can't get the connection to stream. I need to review the last season of Sons of Anarchy before watching the new episodes. To Time Warner I go tomorrow for a new one.
3. Even after working with a rotary cutter for 23 years, I managed to cut into my thumb this afternoon. I realized my blood coagulates quickly though.
4. Eggplant Parmesan. Mmmmmmm.
5. Buffalo Bills and western NY are thrilled the Pegulas have bought the team! They already own the Buffalo Sabres. They've committed to their success and no doubt to the Bills. So much talk over the last few years about the team being bought and moving the franchise to Toronto, Canada. No worries now. And...we look good!